| Our Artistic Director |
Rick Bjella, Artistic Director for the San Antonio Chamber Choir beginning in the 2014-2015 season, replaces founder and artistic director, Scott MacPherson.more...
| Our First CD! |
Spanish & Mexican Cathedral Music
| Our Commissioned Composer |
SACC Spring 2010
| Join Us |
Join the fans of the San Antonio
Chamber Choir on Facebook!
Join our mailing list by sending your name,
address, and email address to email@example.com.
Circle of Supporters
who share our vision of a professional choir for San Antonio.
Join the singers. Professional caliber singers wishing to schedule an audition
may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Our Board |
Judith York (Executive Director)
Mary Esther Bernal
J. Scott Rose
Lindsey Vande Hey
2014-2015 Concert Season
Purchase tickets for all concerts through the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts' Tobi online ordering system or at the door.
A River Runs Through Us
The concert on Saturday, September 20th will be held at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in downtown San Antonio on Commerce St. at Rivercenter, not in Spring Branch. (Map)
- September 20 - 7:30pm - St. Joseph's Catholic Church
- September 21 - 3:00pm - Mission Concepción
Christmas with the San Antonio Chamber Choir
A Valentines Day in 3D: Dessert, Desire and Drama
- December 13 - 7:30pm - Immaculate Conception Chapel, Oblate School of Theology
- December 14 - 3:00pm - Carlos Alvarez Studio Theatre, Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- February 14 - 7:30pm - The Spire at Sunset Station
The Drum Beat of Vacation
- May 16 - 8:00pm - Carlos Alvarez Studio Theatre, Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- May 17 - 3:00pm - St. Mark's Episcopal Church
News and Announcements:
We are excited to announce the San Antonio Chamber Choir is a Resident Company of the new Tobin Center for the Performing Arts!
Beginning next season, our choir will perform in the beautiful, state-of-the-art facility along the top arts organization in the city!
Please join us in celebrating this exciting news for the future of our choir and our city.
We invite you to read a recent Weekender article about the annoucement, and we look forward to sharing further detail soon!